Interim report January-March 2021
ON THE WAY TO A STRONGER SERNEKE
- Order bookings amounted to SEK 1,179 million (2,975) and the order backlog was SEK 13,126 million (10,576)
- Revenue amounted to SEK 1,950 million (1,814)
- Operating profit amounted to SEK 31 million (loss: 149)
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to an outflow of SEK 2 million (233)
- Profit for the period amounted to SEK 46 million (loss: 106)
- At the end of the period, available cash and cash equivalents amounted to SEK 704 million (646)
- The equity/assets ratio was 36.2 percent (37.0)
- On February 24, Ola Serneke left the role as the President and CEO of the Serneke Group and as a Board member. Ola Serneke will continue to be responsible for the Company’s major projects in urban development in his role as the President of Serneke Invest. Michael Berglin, Deputy CEO of Serneke Group, will take the position of the acting President and CEO.
Michael Berglin, acting CEO Serneke Group, comments:
“Serneke is continuing to develop in line with our set plan, towards better profitability and increased stability. Having now turned to profitability gives us calm to work and strengthens us to continue to drive the important change work we are in the midst of.”
“The profit for the period was largely generated by sales of development rights structured in a basket that is transferred over time. At the same time, the construction operations continue to strengthen their delivery while keeping a conservative view of revenue recognition. We have a journey ahead of us until we achieve the goal, but the trend remains positive.”
Presentation of the Interim Report for January-March 2021
On May 6, 2021 at 9:00 a.m. (CET), Serneke Group will comment on this Interim Report in a conference call with an online presentation for investors, analysts and the media. The presentation will be in Swedish and can be followed live via webcast at https://tv.streamfabriken.com/serneke-q1-2021 Presentation materials for the presentation will be available on the website one hour before the webcast begins.
To participate, please dial: +46 8 519 993 83
Serneke develops 145 condominiums in Stockholm
Serneke has secured a land allocation for the Östra Terrassen property within the Kolkajen project i...;
Serneke launches framework for green bonds
Serneke has developed a new framework that makes it possible to issue green bonds. The purpose is to...;
- 12/03/2021 Serneke evaluates existing bond financing
Serneke reinforces the Karlatornet organization
With Balder having become the new co-owner of the Karlatornet tower in mid-December last year, the c...;
Serneke to renovate Botanhuset in Stockholm
Serneke has been commissioned to renovate the 100-year-old Botanhuset at the Swedish Museum of Natur...;
Serneke sells development rights in Karlastaden to Tosito for approximately SEK 200 million
Serneke sells approximately 15,000 square meters of building rights in Karlastaden to property compa...;
Serneke Group repays SEK 200 million of outstanding bond loans
Serneke Group AB will repay SEK 200 million on 1 June 2021 on its bond loan with ISIN SE0011256338. ...
Michael Berglin is appointed CEO of Serneke Group
The Board of Directors of Serneke Group has appointed Michael Berglin as President and CEO. Michael ...
Bulletin from Annual General Meeting of Serneke Group AB (publ)
The following resolutions in brief were adopted at the Annual General Meeting of Serneke Group AB (p...