Interim report January-March 2021
ON THE WAY TO A STRONGER SERNEKE
- Order bookings amounted to SEK 1,179 million (2,975) and the order backlog was SEK 13,126 million (10,576)
- Revenue amounted to SEK 1,950 million (1,814)
- Operating profit amounted to SEK 31 million (loss: 149)
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to an outflow of SEK 2 million (233)
- Profit for the period amounted to SEK 46 million (loss: 106)
- At the end of the period, available cash and cash equivalents amounted to SEK 704 million (646)
- The equity/assets ratio was 36.2 percent (37.0)
- On February 24, Ola Serneke left the role as the President and CEO of the Serneke Group and as a Board member. Ola Serneke will continue to be responsible for the Company’s major projects in urban development in his role as the President of Serneke Invest. Michael Berglin, Deputy CEO of Serneke Group, will take the position of the acting President and CEO.
Michael Berglin, acting CEO Serneke Group, comments:
“Serneke is continuing to develop in line with our set plan, towards better profitability and increased stability. Having now turned to profitability gives us calm to work and strengthens us to continue to drive the important change work we are in the midst of.”
“The profit for the period was largely generated by sales of development rights structured in a basket that is transferred over time. At the same time, the construction operations continue to strengthen their delivery while keeping a conservative view of revenue recognition. We have a journey ahead of us until we achieve the goal, but the trend remains positive.”
Presentation of the Interim Report for January-March 2021
On May 6, 2021 at 9:00 a.m. (CET), Serneke Group will comment on this Interim Report in a conference call with an online presentation for investors, analysts and the media. The presentation will be in Swedish and can be followed live via webcast at https://tv.streamfabriken.com/serneke-q1-2021 Presentation materials for the presentation will be available on the website one hour before the webcast begins.
To participate, please dial: +46 8 519 993 83
Experience one of Karlatornet's penthouse apartments by means of new technology
A digital model now allows anyone seeking to visit one of the penthouse apartments in Karlatornet to...;
Serneke wants to build away loneliness
H22 Alone Together is a research project on future housing with the ambition of developing a concept...;
Serneke to construct apartments for Albèr Fastigheter in Karlstad
Serneke has signed a turnkey contract with Albèr Fastigheter in the Swedish province of Värmland to ...;
Serneke and Tosito sign contracting agreement for the Kärnekulla Kvarter 11 block outside Jönköping
Serneke has signed a turnkey contract with Tosito for the new construction of the Kärnekulla Kvarter...;
Serneke to construct tenant-owned apartments on Lidingö for Patriam
Serneke has signed a turnkey contract with Patriam to construct 48 tenant-owned apartments on the is...;
Serneke and E.ON sign agreement on sustainable energy solutions in Helsingborg
Serneke and E.ON have signed an agreement regarding the supply of energy for the VéloCity project be...;
Interim report January-September 2021
STRENGTHENED MANAGEMENT AND POSITIVE TREND July - September 2021 Order bookings amounted to SEK ...
New management for an accelerated pace of change
Serneke is taking another important step in building a stronger company with four new appointments t...
Nomination committee appointed for Serneke Group AB's Annual General Meeting 2022
The members of the nomination committee for Serneke Group AB's Annual General Meeting in 2022 have n...