Interim report January-June 2018
SERNEKE CONTINUES TO GROW
- Income amounted to SEK 1,681 million (1,464), an increase of 15 percent
- Operating profit amounted to SEK 74 million (95) and the operating margin was 4.4 percent (6.5)
- Profit for the period amounted to SEK 48 million (87)
- Earnings per share after dilution amounted to SEK 2.05 (3.72)
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to a negative SEK -199 million (39)
- Order bookings amounted to SEK 1,328 million (1,742)
- A bond was issued for total of SEK 700 million
- A long-term share savings program has been introduced for all Group employees
- Income amounted to SEK 3,166 million (2,602), an increase of 22 percent
- Operating profit amounted to SEK 126 million (142) and the operating margin was 4.0 percent (5.5)
- Profit for the period amounted to SEK 87 million (120)
- Earnings per share after dilution amounted to SEK 3.71 (5.13)
- The equity/assets ratio was 37.3 percent (42.8)
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to SEK 10 million (101)
- Order bookings amounted to SEK 2,456 million (3,811)
- Order backlog amounted to SEK 7,398 million (8,308)
Ola Serneke, CEO Serneke Group, comments:
- The Group continues to grow and increased its sales by 15 percent in the second quarter. All four business areas have increased their income and, despite a selective downturn in the market compared with a year ago, we are seeing continued high demand.
- We are monitoring developments carefully and are raising our readiness for possible changes in the market, although we currently assess the underlying needs of the market, our specific market and the customers we address, as providing a stable foundation for continued expansion in line with our established objectives.
Presentation of the Interim Report for January-June 2018
On July 17, 2018 at 9:00 a.m. (CET), Serneke Group will comment on this Interim Report in a conference call with an online presentation for investors, analysts and the media. The presentation will be in Swedish and can be followed live via webcast at https://tv.streamfabriken.com/serneke-q2-2018. Presentation materials for the presentation will be available on the website one hour before the webcast begins.
To participate, please dial: +46 8 56 64 2665
For more information, please contact:
Anders Düring, CFO
Tel: +46 70 888 7733
This information is such that Serneke is required to disclose under the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted under the auspices of the contact person stated above, for publication on 17 July 2018 at 08.00 a.m. CET.
Serneke is a rapidly growing corporate group active in construction, civil engineering, project development and property management. The Group was founded in 2002 and has today an income of SEK 5,6 billion and over 1,000 employees. Through novel thinking, the Company drives development and creates more effective and more innovative solutions for responsible construction. The Company builds and develops housing, commercial buildings, industrial facilities, public buildings, roads and civil engineering projects, and other infrastructure. The Company’s customers are public and commercial clients, and operations are focused on the three metropolitan regions in Sweden, Gothenburg (Region West), Stockholm (Region East) and Malmö (Region South). Serneke’s headquarters are located in Gothenburg and the Company also has offices in Stockholm, Malmö, Alingsås, Borås, Halmstad, Helsingborg, Skövde, Strömstad, Trollhättan, Uppsala, Varberg and Växjö.. The Company’s Series B shares (SRNKE) have been listed on the Nasdaq Stockholm exchange since November 2016.
More information about Serneke Group AB can be found at www.serneke.se
Serneke launches framework for green bonds
Serneke has developed a new framework that makes it possible to issue green bonds. The purpose is to...;
- 3/12/2021 Serneke evaluates existing bond financing
Serneke reinforces the Karlatornet organization
With Balder having become the new co-owner of the Karlatornet tower in mid-December last year, the c...;
Serneke to renovate Botanhuset in Stockholm
Serneke has been commissioned to renovate the 100-year-old Botanhuset at the Swedish Museum of Natur...;
Serneke sells development rights in Karlastaden to Tosito for approximately SEK 200 million
Serneke sells approximately 15,000 square meters of building rights in Karlastaden to property compa...;
Clarification regarding Karlatornet and the sale of building rights to Balder
As a consequence of Thursday’s press release regarding transactions with Balder and the questions re...;
Bulletin from Annual General Meeting of Serneke Group AB (publ)
The following resolutions in brief were adopted at the Annual General Meeting of Serneke Group AB (p...
Interim report January-March 2021
ON THE WAY TO A STRONGER SERNEKE
Serneke Group AB publishes its annual report for the 2020 financial year
The Serneke 2020 Annual report is available as of today at the Group's website, www.serneke.se....