Interim report January-June 2018
SERNEKE CONTINUES TO GROW
- Income amounted to SEK 1,681 million (1,464), an increase of 15 percent
- Operating profit amounted to SEK 74 million (95) and the operating margin was 4.4 percent (6.5)
- Profit for the period amounted to SEK 48 million (87)
- Earnings per share after dilution amounted to SEK 2.05 (3.72)
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to a negative SEK -199 million (39)
- Order bookings amounted to SEK 1,328 million (1,742)
- A bond was issued for total of SEK 700 million
- A long-term share savings program has been introduced for all Group employees
- Income amounted to SEK 3,166 million (2,602), an increase of 22 percent
- Operating profit amounted to SEK 126 million (142) and the operating margin was 4.0 percent (5.5)
- Profit for the period amounted to SEK 87 million (120)
- Earnings per share after dilution amounted to SEK 3.71 (5.13)
- The equity/assets ratio was 37.3 percent (42.8)
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to SEK 10 million (101)
- Order bookings amounted to SEK 2,456 million (3,811)
- Order backlog amounted to SEK 7,398 million (8,308)
Ola Serneke, CEO Serneke Group, comments:
- The Group continues to grow and increased its sales by 15 percent in the second quarter. All four business areas have increased their income and, despite a selective downturn in the market compared with a year ago, we are seeing continued high demand.
- We are monitoring developments carefully and are raising our readiness for possible changes in the market, although we currently assess the underlying needs of the market, our specific market and the customers we address, as providing a stable foundation for continued expansion in line with our established objectives.
Presentation of the Interim Report for January-June 2018
On July 17, 2018 at 9:00 a.m. (CET), Serneke Group will comment on this Interim Report in a conference call with an online presentation for investors, analysts and the media. The presentation will be in Swedish and can be followed live via webcast at https://tv.streamfabriken.com/serneke-q2-2018. Presentation materials for the presentation will be available on the website one hour before the webcast begins.
To participate, please dial: +46 8 56 64 2665
For more information, please contact:
Anders Düring, CFO
Tel: +46 70 888 7733
This information is such that Serneke is required to disclose under the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted under the auspices of the contact person stated above, for publication on 17 July 2018 at 08.00 a.m. CET.
Serneke is a rapidly growing corporate group active in construction, civil engineering, project development and property management. The Group was founded in 2002 and has today an income of SEK 5,6 billion and over 1,000 employees. Through novel thinking, the Company drives development and creates more effective and more innovative solutions for responsible construction. The Company builds and develops housing, commercial buildings, industrial facilities, public buildings, roads and civil engineering projects, and other infrastructure. The Company’s customers are public and commercial clients, and operations are focused on the three metropolitan regions in Sweden, Gothenburg (Region West), Stockholm (Region East) and Malmö (Region South). Serneke’s headquarters are located in Gothenburg and the Company also has offices in Stockholm, Malmö, Alingsås, Borås, Halmstad, Helsingborg, Skövde, Strömstad, Trollhättan, Uppsala, Varberg and Växjö.. The Company’s Series B shares (SRNKE) have been listed on the Nasdaq Stockholm exchange since November 2016.
More information about Serneke Group AB can be found at www.serneke.se
Serneke secures land allocation for new city block in Hagastaden
Serneke intends to develop an entire city block in Hagastaden, in Stockholm. The project has now pro...
Serneke to construct 60 apartments in Backa
Serneke has signed a turnkey contract with Egnahemsbolaget in Gothenburg for a value of approximatel...
Construction of Brf Utsikten in Gårdsten has now commenced
The project to construct the Brf Utsikten tenant-owner housing association in Gårdsten has now been ...
Serneke signs cooperation agreement on new wastewater treatment plant in Kalmar
Serneke Construction has signed a cooperation agreement with Kalmar Vatten AB to develop a new sewag...
Serneke commences preliminary study regarding new Swedish national soccer training center
Serneke, the Municipality of Järfälla and the Swedish Football Association (SvFF) are to sign a lett...
Serneke signs contracting agreement for 194 apartments in Upplands Väsby
Serneke Construction has signed a turnkey contracting agreement with Väsbyhem to construct 194 apart...
Serneke has reached an agreement-in-principal to divest a majority stake of Karlatornet to Oaktree
Serneke has reached an agreement-in-principle with Oaktree Capital Management ("Oaktree") to divest ...
Serneke's Nomination Committee proposes that a new Chairman and two new Board members be elected
Ahead of the Annual General Meeting on May 5, 2020, the Nomination Committee of Serneke Group AB (pu...
Serneke recruits new head of Sweden for its new organization
Anders Arfvén will be the CEO of Serneke Sweden, the company that will contain Serneke's core busine...