Interim report January-June 2018
SERNEKE CONTINUES TO GROW
- Income amounted to SEK 1,681 million (1,464), an increase of 15 percent
- Operating profit amounted to SEK 74 million (95) and the operating margin was 4.4 percent (6.5)
- Profit for the period amounted to SEK 48 million (87)
- Earnings per share after dilution amounted to SEK 2.05 (3.72)
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to a negative SEK -199 million (39)
- Order bookings amounted to SEK 1,328 million (1,742)
- A bond was issued for total of SEK 700 million
- A long-term share savings program has been introduced for all Group employees
- Income amounted to SEK 3,166 million (2,602), an increase of 22 percent
- Operating profit amounted to SEK 126 million (142) and the operating margin was 4.0 percent (5.5)
- Profit for the period amounted to SEK 87 million (120)
- Earnings per share after dilution amounted to SEK 3.71 (5.13)
- The equity/assets ratio was 37.3 percent (42.8)
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to SEK 10 million (101)
- Order bookings amounted to SEK 2,456 million (3,811)
- Order backlog amounted to SEK 7,398 million (8,308)
Ola Serneke, CEO Serneke Group, comments:
- The Group continues to grow and increased its sales by 15 percent in the second quarter. All four business areas have increased their income and, despite a selective downturn in the market compared with a year ago, we are seeing continued high demand.
- We are monitoring developments carefully and are raising our readiness for possible changes in the market, although we currently assess the underlying needs of the market, our specific market and the customers we address, as providing a stable foundation for continued expansion in line with our established objectives.
Presentation of the Interim Report for January-June 2018
On July 17, 2018 at 9:00 a.m. (CET), Serneke Group will comment on this Interim Report in a conference call with an online presentation for investors, analysts and the media. The presentation will be in Swedish and can be followed live via webcast at https://tv.streamfabriken.com/serneke-q2-2018. Presentation materials for the presentation will be available on the website one hour before the webcast begins.
To participate, please dial: +46 8 56 64 2665
For more information, please contact:
Anders Düring, CFO
Tel: +46 70 888 7733
This information is such that Serneke is required to disclose under the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted under the auspices of the contact person stated above, for publication on 17 July 2018 at 08.00 a.m. CET.
Serneke is a rapidly growing corporate group active in construction, civil engineering, project development and property management. The Group was founded in 2002 and has today an income of SEK 5,6 billion and over 1,000 employees. Through novel thinking, the Company drives development and creates more effective and more innovative solutions for responsible construction. The Company builds and develops housing, commercial buildings, industrial facilities, public buildings, roads and civil engineering projects, and other infrastructure. The Company’s customers are public and commercial clients, and operations are focused on the three metropolitan regions in Sweden, Gothenburg (Region West), Stockholm (Region East) and Malmö (Region South). Serneke’s headquarters are located in Gothenburg and the Company also has offices in Stockholm, Malmö, Alingsås, Borås, Halmstad, Helsingborg, Skövde, Strömstad, Trollhättan, Uppsala, Varberg and Växjö.. The Company’s Series B shares (SRNKE) have been listed on the Nasdaq Stockholm exchange since November 2016.
More information about Serneke Group AB can be found at www.serneke.se
Serneke signs collaboration agreement with the National Museum of Science and Technology in Stockholm
Serneke has signed a collaboration agreement with the National Museum of Science and Technology to c...
Serneke builds homes in Gällivare
Serneke has signed two separate construction contracts with LKAB for the construction of 52 apartmen...
Serneke has entered into an agreement with Magnolia Bostad to construct 319 apartments at Norra Kaje...
Serneke builds housing at Drottninghög in Helsingborg
Serneke has signed a turnkey contract with Helsingborgshem to construct 198 new tenant-owner apartme...
Serneke to construct rental apartments for HFAB in Halmstad
Serneke has signed a turnkey contract with Halmstad Fastighets AB for the new production of rental a...
Serneke secures land allocation for new city block in Hagastaden
Serneke intends to develop an entire city block in Hagastaden, in Stockholm. The project has now pro...
Annual General Meeting of Serneke Group AB (publ)
Shareholders of Serneke Group AB (publ) ("Serneke") or ("the Company"), corporate identity number 55...
Reduced costs by SEK 200 million when Serneke streamlines the organization
Serneke takes the next step in a large reorganization that the company initiated in the fall of 2019...
The sale of Karlatornet is being postponed
Completion of the sale of Karlatornet, which was due to happen within days, is being postponed. The ...