Interim report January-June 2020
HISTORICALLY STRONG ORDER BACKLOG
April - June 2020
- Order bookings amounted to SEK 1,851 million (2,663)
- Income amounted to SEK 1,393 million (1,616)
- The operating loss amounted to SEK 139 million (0), affected by non-recurring costs amounting to SEK 145 million
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to an outflow of SEK 156 million (302)
- Cash flow for the period amounted to an outflow of SEK 38 million (210)
- The loss for the period amounted to SEK 114 million (2)
- The reorganization process is progressing and the effects of this are expected to achieve their full impact in 2021
- The maturity of the bonds was extended by 18 months, with certain changes also being made to the terms and conditions, including the removal of a liquidity commitment.
January - June 2020
- Order bookings amounted to SEK 4,826 million (3,840) and the order backlog was SEK 11,072 million (7,149)
- Income amounted to SEK 3,207 million (3,096)
- The operating loss amounted to SEK 288 million (18)
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to an outflow of SEK 389 million (564)
- At the end of the period, available cash and cash equivalents totaled SEK 450 million (692)
- The loss for the period amounted to SEK 220 million (profit 8)
Ola Serneke, CEO Serneke Group, comments:
"During the quarter, our record-high order backlog of SEK 11,072 million, was further strengthened by order bookings for SEK 1,851 million. A number of new contracts in housing, educational facilities and other societal functions show that extensive underlying need remains in the market, and that we are in demand as a contractor. We have a long-term order backlog, affording us favorable stability for the future."
"We have by no means finished the realigning of our organization. We envisage this process taking several years. Nor do we expect our initial measures to be immediately reflected in our numbers. As we have said previously, the measures will not reach their full, anticipated impact until 2021. We have nonetheless been resolute and vigorous in our response and our approach holds strong. At this very moment, we are building a stronger Serneke."
Presentation of the Interim Report for January-March 2020
On August 20, 2020 at 9:00 a.m. (CET), Serneke Group will comment on this Interim Report in a conference call with an online presentation for investors, analysts and the media. The presentation will be in Swedish and can be followed live via webcast at https://tv.streamfabriken.com/serneke-q2-2020 Presentation materials for the presentation will be available on the website one hour before the webcast begins.
To participate, please dial: +46 8 505 583 50
Serneke launches framework for green bonds
Serneke has developed a new framework that makes it possible to issue green bonds. The purpose is to...;
- 3/12/2021 Serneke evaluates existing bond financing
Serneke reinforces the Karlatornet organization
With Balder having become the new co-owner of the Karlatornet tower in mid-December last year, the c...;
Serneke to renovate Botanhuset in Stockholm
Serneke has been commissioned to renovate the 100-year-old Botanhuset at the Swedish Museum of Natur...;
Serneke sells development rights in Karlastaden to Tosito for approximately SEK 200 million
Serneke sells approximately 15,000 square meters of building rights in Karlastaden to property compa...;
Clarification regarding Karlatornet and the sale of building rights to Balder
As a consequence of Thursday’s press release regarding transactions with Balder and the questions re...;
Bulletin from Annual General Meeting of Serneke Group AB (publ)
The following resolutions in brief were adopted at the Annual General Meeting of Serneke Group AB (p...
Interim report January-March 2021
ON THE WAY TO A STRONGER SERNEKE
Serneke Group AB publishes its annual report for the 2020 financial year
The Serneke 2020 Annual report is available as of today at the Group's website, www.serneke.se....