Interim report January-June 2020
HISTORICALLY STRONG ORDER BACKLOG
April - June 2020
- Order bookings amounted to SEK 1,851 million (2,663)
- Income amounted to SEK 1,393 million (1,616)
- The operating loss amounted to SEK 139 million (0), affected by non-recurring costs amounting to SEK 145 million
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to an outflow of SEK 156 million (302)
- Cash flow for the period amounted to an outflow of SEK 38 million (210)
- The loss for the period amounted to SEK 114 million (2)
- The reorganization process is progressing and the effects of this are expected to achieve their full impact in 2021
- The maturity of the bonds was extended by 18 months, with certain changes also being made to the terms and conditions, including the removal of a liquidity commitment.
January - June 2020
- Order bookings amounted to SEK 4,826 million (3,840) and the order backlog was SEK 11,072 million (7,149)
- Income amounted to SEK 3,207 million (3,096)
- The operating loss amounted to SEK 288 million (18)
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to an outflow of SEK 389 million (564)
- At the end of the period, available cash and cash equivalents totaled SEK 450 million (692)
- The loss for the period amounted to SEK 220 million (profit 8)
Ola Serneke, CEO Serneke Group, comments:
"During the quarter, our record-high order backlog of SEK 11,072 million, was further strengthened by order bookings for SEK 1,851 million. A number of new contracts in housing, educational facilities and other societal functions show that extensive underlying need remains in the market, and that we are in demand as a contractor. We have a long-term order backlog, affording us favorable stability for the future."
"We have by no means finished the realigning of our organization. We envisage this process taking several years. Nor do we expect our initial measures to be immediately reflected in our numbers. As we have said previously, the measures will not reach their full, anticipated impact until 2021. We have nonetheless been resolute and vigorous in our response and our approach holds strong. At this very moment, we are building a stronger Serneke."
Presentation of the Interim Report for January-March 2020
On August 20, 2020 at 9:00 a.m. (CET), Serneke Group will comment on this Interim Report in a conference call with an online presentation for investors, analysts and the media. The presentation will be in Swedish and can be followed live via webcast at https://tv.streamfabriken.com/serneke-q2-2020 Presentation materials for the presentation will be available on the website one hour before the webcast begins.
To participate, please dial: +46 8 505 583 50
- 6/12/2023 Doxa calls for compulsory redemption and Serneke applies for delisting
Serneke to construct train depot in Falköping
Serneke has signed a contracting agreement with Intea Fastigheter AB (publ) to build a new train dep...;
Serneke to build 129 apartments in Lund
Serneke has signed a turnkey contract with municipal housing company LKF in the university city of L...;
Serneke is rebuilding the Viskan prison in the Municipality of Ånge
Serneke has signed a contracting agreement with Intea Bygg AB for the rebuilding of the Viskan corre...;
Serneke to construct new court building in Vänersborg
Serneke and Hemsö Fastigheter AB have signed a turnkey contract regarding new premises for the Väner...;
Top apartment in Karlatornet sold at record price
The second of the two top-level apartments in the Karlatornet tower has now been sold. For the purch...;
- 6/21/2023 Serneke's application for delisting has been approved and the Board of Directors has resolved not to publish the interim report for the second quarter of 2023
Notice to attend the Extraordinary General Meeting of Serneke Group AB (publ)
Shareholders of Serneke Group AB (publ) ("Serneke") or ("the Company"), corporate identity number 55...
Interim report January-March 2023
STABLE IN A SHRINKING MARKET