Interim report January-June 2020
HISTORICALLY STRONG ORDER BACKLOG
April - June 2020
- Order bookings amounted to SEK 1,851 million (2,663)
- Income amounted to SEK 1,393 million (1,616)
- The operating loss amounted to SEK 139 million (0), affected by non-recurring costs amounting to SEK 145 million
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to an outflow of SEK 156 million (302)
- Cash flow for the period amounted to an outflow of SEK 38 million (210)
- The loss for the period amounted to SEK 114 million (2)
- The reorganization process is progressing and the effects of this are expected to achieve their full impact in 2021
- The maturity of the bonds was extended by 18 months, with certain changes also being made to the terms and conditions, including the removal of a liquidity commitment.
January - June 2020
- Order bookings amounted to SEK 4,826 million (3,840) and the order backlog was SEK 11,072 million (7,149)
- Income amounted to SEK 3,207 million (3,096)
- The operating loss amounted to SEK 288 million (18)
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to an outflow of SEK 389 million (564)
- At the end of the period, available cash and cash equivalents totaled SEK 450 million (692)
- The loss for the period amounted to SEK 220 million (profit 8)
Ola Serneke, CEO Serneke Group, comments:
"During the quarter, our record-high order backlog of SEK 11,072 million, was further strengthened by order bookings for SEK 1,851 million. A number of new contracts in housing, educational facilities and other societal functions show that extensive underlying need remains in the market, and that we are in demand as a contractor. We have a long-term order backlog, affording us favorable stability for the future."
"We have by no means finished the realigning of our organization. We envisage this process taking several years. Nor do we expect our initial measures to be immediately reflected in our numbers. As we have said previously, the measures will not reach their full, anticipated impact until 2021. We have nonetheless been resolute and vigorous in our response and our approach holds strong. At this very moment, we are building a stronger Serneke."
Presentation of the Interim Report for January-March 2020
On August 20, 2020 at 9:00 a.m. (CET), Serneke Group will comment on this Interim Report in a conference call with an online presentation for investors, analysts and the media. The presentation will be in Swedish and can be followed live via webcast at https://tv.streamfabriken.com/serneke-q2-2020 Presentation materials for the presentation will be available on the website one hour before the webcast begins.
To participate, please dial: +46 8 505 583 50
Serneke to construct tenant-owned apartments on Lidingö for Patriam
Serneke has signed a turnkey contract with Patriam to construct 48 tenant-owned apartments on the is...;
Serneke and E.ON sign agreement on sustainable energy solutions in Helsingborg
Serneke and E.ON have signed an agreement regarding the supply of energy for the VéloCity project be...;
Serneke to remodel public baths in the Municipality of Mark
Serneke has signed a turnkey contract with the Municipality of Mark regarding the extension of the K...;
Serneke to construct two schools in Karlstad
Serneke has signed two contracting agreements with the Municipality of Karlstad regarding the constr...;
Serneke to construct outdoor spaces at Oceanpiren
Serneke remains involved in Helsingborg’s emerging Oceanhamnen district. A contracting agreement has...;
Serneke to construct new fire station in Uddevalla
Serneke and the Municipality of Uddevalla have signed a contracting agreement for the construction o...;
Interim report January-June 2021
STABILIZATION AND TRANSACTION GENERATE PROFIT
Serneke and Balder to develop additional properties in Karlastaden
Serneke and Fastighets AB Balder are forming a joint venture development company to continue their c...
Serneke Group repays SEK 200 million of outstanding bond loans
Serneke Group AB will repay SEK 200 million on 1 June 2021 on its bond loan with ISIN SE0011256338. ...