Interim report January-June 2020
HISTORICALLY STRONG ORDER BACKLOG
April - June 2020
- Order bookings amounted to SEK 1,851 million (2,663)
- Income amounted to SEK 1,393 million (1,616)
- The operating loss amounted to SEK 139 million (0), affected by non-recurring costs amounting to SEK 145 million
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to an outflow of SEK 156 million (302)
- Cash flow for the period amounted to an outflow of SEK 38 million (210)
- The loss for the period amounted to SEK 114 million (2)
- The reorganization process is progressing and the effects of this are expected to achieve their full impact in 2021
- The maturity of the bonds was extended by 18 months, with certain changes also being made to the terms and conditions, including the removal of a liquidity commitment.
January - June 2020
- Order bookings amounted to SEK 4,826 million (3,840) and the order backlog was SEK 11,072 million (7,149)
- Income amounted to SEK 3,207 million (3,096)
- The operating loss amounted to SEK 288 million (18)
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to an outflow of SEK 389 million (564)
- At the end of the period, available cash and cash equivalents totaled SEK 450 million (692)
- The loss for the period amounted to SEK 220 million (profit 8)
Ola Serneke, CEO Serneke Group, comments:
"During the quarter, our record-high order backlog of SEK 11,072 million, was further strengthened by order bookings for SEK 1,851 million. A number of new contracts in housing, educational facilities and other societal functions show that extensive underlying need remains in the market, and that we are in demand as a contractor. We have a long-term order backlog, affording us favorable stability for the future."
"We have by no means finished the realigning of our organization. We envisage this process taking several years. Nor do we expect our initial measures to be immediately reflected in our numbers. As we have said previously, the measures will not reach their full, anticipated impact until 2021. We have nonetheless been resolute and vigorous in our response and our approach holds strong. At this very moment, we are building a stronger Serneke."
Presentation of the Interim Report for January-March 2020
On August 20, 2020 at 9:00 a.m. (CET), Serneke Group will comment on this Interim Report in a conference call with an online presentation for investors, analysts and the media. The presentation will be in Swedish and can be followed live via webcast at https://tv.streamfabriken.com/serneke-q2-2020 Presentation materials for the presentation will be available on the website one hour before the webcast begins.
To participate, please dial: +46 8 505 583 50
Serneke develops 145 condominiums in Stockholm
Serneke has secured a land allocation for the Östra Terrassen property within the Kolkajen project i...;
Serneke launches framework for green bonds
Serneke has developed a new framework that makes it possible to issue green bonds. The purpose is to...;
Serneke to construct 80 apartments in Växjö
Serneke has signed an agreement with Lansa Fastigheter to build 80 apartments in central Växjö. The ...;
Serneke and Akademiska Hus sign contracting agreements for the School of Business, Economics and Law at the University of Gothenburg
Serneke has now signed an agreement with Akademiska Hus to build a new building that will be part of...;
- 3/12/2021 Serneke evaluates existing bond financing
Serneke to construct logistics facility in Tranås
Serneke has signed an agreement with Höganloft Fastigheter AB to construct a new logistics facility ...;
Interim report January-June 2021
STABILIZATION AND TRANSACTION GENERATE PROFIT
Serneke and Balder to develop additional properties in Karlastaden
Serneke and Fastighets AB Balder are forming a joint venture development company to continue their c...
Serneke Group repays SEK 200 million of outstanding bond loans
Serneke Group AB will repay SEK 200 million on 1 June 2021 on its bond loan with ISIN SE0011256338. ...