Interim report January-June 2021
STABILIZATION AND TRANSACTION GENERATE PROFIT
- Order bookings amounted to SEK 2,221 million (1,851)
- Income amounted to SEK 2,274 million (1,393)
- Operating profit amounted to SEK 108 million (139)
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to SEK 50 million (156)
- Cash flow for the period amounted to SEK 47 million (outflow 38)
- Profit for the period amounted to SEK 178 million (negative 114)
- The equity/assets ratio was 37.2 percent (34.7)
- Serneke and Fastighets AB Balder have agreed to form a joint development company in which Fastighets AB Balder will acquire 50 percent to continue the Karlastaden collaboration in a shared format. The joint venture company will develop three buildings in the district, comprising a total 45,000 square meters GFA and approximately 450 apartments.
- On May 24, Michael Berglin took over as President and CEO of Serneke Group. Michael has held the role of acting CEO since February this year and, before that, also held the role of Deputy CEO.
- On June 1, Serneke Group AB repaid SEK 200 million of its bond loan ISIN SE0011256338. The amortization was conducted in accordance with the applicable terms of the bond.
- Order bookings amounted to SEK 3,400 million (4,826) and the order backlog was SEK 13,372 million (11,072)
- Income amounted to SEK 4,224 million (3,207)
- Operating profit amounted to SEK 139 million (negative 288)
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to SEK 48 million (outflow 389)
- At the end of the period, available cash and cash equivalents totaled SEK 535 million (450)
- Profit for the period amounted to SEK 224 million (negative 220)
Michael Berglin, CEO Serneke Group, comments:
“The continued stabilization of our contracting operations and additional ongoing transactions are the two factors primarily contributing to the Group's positive operating profit of SEK 108 million (loss 139) for the period. We are moving in the right direction and are seeing the effects of our ongoing development efforts. However, increased competition and price pressure demand that we continue to develop our customer offering and our deliveries.”
“During the quarter, we took another historic step in one of Sweden's largest and most exciting urban development projects, Karlastaden. Our collaboration with Balder is continuing and we have now agreed to jointly develop another three urban blocks in the district. Of course, I find it extremely gratifying that we are continuing to make further structural transactions among our major investments and that, in addition to the immediate positive impact on our profit, this also provides continued good income in the form of new contracting agreements and possible profits from our joint project company.”
Presentation of the Interim Report for January-June 2021
On July 15, 2021 at 9:00 a.m. (CET), Serneke Group will comment on this Interim Report in a conference call with an online presentation for investors, analysts and the media. The presentation will be in Swedish and can be followed live via webcast at https://tv.streamfabriken.com/serneke-q2-2021. Presentation materials for the presentation will be available on the website one hour before the webcast begins.
To participate, please dial: +46 8 505 58 356
Serneke to construct new court building in Vänersborg
Serneke and Hemsö Fastigheter AB have signed a turnkey contract regarding new premises for the Väner...;
Top apartment in Karlatornet sold at record price
The second of the two top-level apartments in the Karlatornet tower has now been sold. For the purch...;
- 10/7/2022 Regarding recruitment scams in the USA
Serneke has signed a contract for the second phase of the new treatment plant project in Kalmar
Serneke and Kalmar Vatten have, based on a previously entered collaboration agreement, taken the nex...;
Serneke sells rental housing projects in Örebro
Serneke is selling the Söderläge housing project in the Tamarinden district of Örebro to CapMan. The...;
Karlatornet is now the tallest building in Gothenburg
Newcomer rules the roost in Gothenburg. With the pouring of the 45th story of the Karlatornet tower’...;
Conversion of all series A shares to series B shares
Serneke Group AB has received a request from the series A shareholders to convert all shares of seri...
Conversion of shares in Serneke Group
According to Serneke's articles of association, owners of series A shares have the right to request ...
Nomination committee appointed for Serneke Group AB's Annual General Meeting 2023
The members of the nomination committee for Serneke Group AB's Annual General Meeting in 2023 have n...