Interim report January-March 2018
Increased sales and profit
- Income amounted to SEK 1,485 million (1,138), an increase of 30 percent
- Operating profit amounted to SEK 52 million (47) and the operating margin was 3.5 percent (4.1)
- Profit for the period amounted to SEK 39 million (33)
- Earnings per share after dilution amounted to SEK 1.66 (1.41)
- The equity/assets ratio was 42.7 percent (42.4)
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to SEK 209 million (140)
- Order bookings amounted to SEK 1,128 million (2,069)
- Order backlog amounted to SEK 7,671 million (7,995)
Ola Serneke, CEO Serneke Group, comments:
- The Group shows growth of 30 percent for the first quarter, with increased income in all business areas.
- Construction is continuing to grow, by 26 percent for the quarter, and with good profitability.
- The increased proportion of cooperation agreements is a strategically important development affecting order bookings in the short-term perspective, but entailing increased opportunities for long-term resource planning and lower project risk.
Presentation of the Interim Report for January-March 2018
On May 3, 2018 at 9:00 a.m. (CET), Serneke Group will comment on this Interim Report in a conference call with an online presentation for investors, analysts and the media. The presentation will be in Swedish and can be followed live via webcast at https://tv.streamfabriken.com/serneke-q1-2018. Presentation materials for the presentation will be available on the website one hour before the webcast begins.
To participate, please dial: +46 8 56 64 2665
For more information, please contact:
Anders Düring, CFO
Tel: +46 70 888 7733
This information is such that Serneke is required to disclose under the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted under the auspices of the contact person stated above, for publication on 3 May 2018 at 08.00 a.m. CET.
Serneke is a rapidly growing corporate group active in construction, civil engineering, project development and property management. The Group was founded in 2002 and has today an income of SEK 5,6 billion and over 1,000 employees. Through novel thinking, the Company drives development and creates more effective and more innovative solutions for responsible construction. The Company builds and develops housing, commercial buildings, industrial facilities, public buildings, roads and civil engineering projects, and other infrastructure. The Company’s customers are public and commercial clients, and operations are focused on the three metropolitan regions in Sweden, Gothenburg (Region West), Stockholm (Region East) and Malmö (Region South). Serneke’s headquarters are located in Gothenburg and the Company also has offices in Stockholm, Malmö, Alingsås, Borås, Halmstad, Helsingborg, Skövde, Strömstad, Trollhättan, Uppsala, Varberg and Växjö.. The Company’s Series B shares (SRNKE) have been listed on the Nasdaq Stockholm exchange since November 2016.
More information about Serneke Group AB can be found at www.serneke.group
- 3/12/2021 Serneke evaluates existing bond financing
Serneke reinforces the Karlatornet organization
With Balder having become the new co-owner of the Karlatornet tower in mid-December last year, the c...;
Serneke to renovate Botanhuset in Stockholm
Serneke has been commissioned to renovate the 100-year-old Botanhuset at the Swedish Museum of Natur...;
Serneke sells development rights in Karlastaden to Tosito for approximately SEK 200 million
Serneke sells approximately 15,000 square meters of building rights in Karlastaden to property compa...;
Clarification regarding Karlatornet and the sale of building rights to Balder
As a consequence of Thursday’s press release regarding transactions with Balder and the questions re...;
SernekeSerneke commences work to redevelop the University Hospital campus in Örebro startar utbyggnaden av Campus vid Universitetssjukhuset i Örebro
Serneke has signed a turnkey contract with Örebro University and Region Örebro County for the redeve...;
Serneke Group AB publishes its annual report for the 2020 financial year
The Serneke 2020 Annual report is available as of today at the Group's website, www.serneke.se....
Notice to attend the Annual General Meeting of Serneke Group AB (publ)
The shareholders of Serneke Group AB (publ) ("Serneke") or ("the Company"), corporate identity numbe...
Serneke Group's Nomination Committee proposes that two new Board members be elected
Ahead of the Annual General Meeting on May 6, 2021, the Nomination Committee of Serneke Group AB (pu...