Interim report January-March 2021
ON THE WAY TO A STRONGER SERNEKE
- Order bookings amounted to SEK 1,179 million (2,975) and the order backlog was SEK 13,126 million (10,576)
- Revenue amounted to SEK 1,950 million (1,814)
- Operating profit amounted to SEK 31 million (loss: 149)
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to an outflow of SEK 2 million (233)
- Profit for the period amounted to SEK 46 million (loss: 106)
- At the end of the period, available cash and cash equivalents amounted to SEK 704 million (646)
- The equity/assets ratio was 36.2 percent (37.0)
- On February 24, Ola Serneke left the role as the President and CEO of the Serneke Group and as a Board member. Ola Serneke will continue to be responsible for the Company’s major projects in urban development in his role as the President of Serneke Invest. Michael Berglin, Deputy CEO of Serneke Group, will take the position of the acting President and CEO.
Michael Berglin, acting CEO Serneke Group, comments:
“Serneke is continuing to develop in line with our set plan, towards better profitability and increased stability. Having now turned to profitability gives us calm to work and strengthens us to continue to drive the important change work we are in the midst of.”
“The profit for the period was largely generated by sales of development rights structured in a basket that is transferred over time. At the same time, the construction operations continue to strengthen their delivery while keeping a conservative view of revenue recognition. We have a journey ahead of us until we achieve the goal, but the trend remains positive.”
Presentation of the Interim Report for January-March 2021
On May 6, 2021 at 9:00 a.m. (CET), Serneke Group will comment on this Interim Report in a conference call with an online presentation for investors, analysts and the media. The presentation will be in Swedish and can be followed live via webcast at https://tv.streamfabriken.com/serneke-q1-2021 Presentation materials for the presentation will be available on the website one hour before the webcast begins.
To participate, please dial: +46 8 519 993 83
Serneke and Specialfastigheter are taking the next step in developing Sagsjön women’s correctional facility in Lindome
Serneke and Specialfastigheter have now reached phase two of their partnership to develop the Sagsjö...;
Serneke divests Florist project in Uppsala
Serneke has sold the Florist housing project in Rosendal, Uppsala, to Lansa Fastigheter. The agreeme...;
Serneke revokes agreement with Svenska Bostäder
Serneke is revoking the agreement with Svenska Bostäder for the execution of the Plankan block housi...;
Experience one of Karlatornet's penthouse apartments by means of new technology
A digital model now allows anyone seeking to visit one of the penthouse apartments in Karlatornet to...;
Serneke wants to build away loneliness
H22 Alone Together is a research project on future housing with the ambition of developing a concept...;
Serneke to construct apartments for Albèr Fastigheter in Karlstad
Serneke has signed a turnkey contract with Albèr Fastigheter in the Swedish province of Värmland to ...;
Serneke signs turnkey agreement with ICA Fastigheter regarding commercial premises and housing in Lund
Serneke and ICA Fastigheter have signed a turnkey agreement for the new production of an entirely ne...
Serneke and Balder are building the Aries block in Karlastaden
Serneke and Fastighets AB Balder are forming another joint development company in a joint venture to...
Interim report January-September 2021
STRENGTHENED MANAGEMENT AND POSITIVE TREND July - September 2021 Order bookings amounted to SEK ...