Interim report January-March 2021
ON THE WAY TO A STRONGER SERNEKE
- Order bookings amounted to SEK 1,179 million (2,975) and the order backlog was SEK 13,126 million (10,576)
- Revenue amounted to SEK 1,950 million (1,814)
- Operating profit amounted to SEK 31 million (loss: 149)
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to an outflow of SEK 2 million (233)
- Profit for the period amounted to SEK 46 million (loss: 106)
- At the end of the period, available cash and cash equivalents amounted to SEK 704 million (646)
- The equity/assets ratio was 36.2 percent (37.0)
- On February 24, Ola Serneke left the role as the President and CEO of the Serneke Group and as a Board member. Ola Serneke will continue to be responsible for the Company’s major projects in urban development in his role as the President of Serneke Invest. Michael Berglin, Deputy CEO of Serneke Group, will take the position of the acting President and CEO.
Michael Berglin, acting CEO Serneke Group, comments:
“Serneke is continuing to develop in line with our set plan, towards better profitability and increased stability. Having now turned to profitability gives us calm to work and strengthens us to continue to drive the important change work we are in the midst of.”
“The profit for the period was largely generated by sales of development rights structured in a basket that is transferred over time. At the same time, the construction operations continue to strengthen their delivery while keeping a conservative view of revenue recognition. We have a journey ahead of us until we achieve the goal, but the trend remains positive.”
Presentation of the Interim Report for January-March 2021
On May 6, 2021 at 9:00 a.m. (CET), Serneke Group will comment on this Interim Report in a conference call with an online presentation for investors, analysts and the media. The presentation will be in Swedish and can be followed live via webcast at https://tv.streamfabriken.com/serneke-q1-2021 Presentation materials for the presentation will be available on the website one hour before the webcast begins.
To participate, please dial: +46 8 519 993 83
Serneke to construct train depot in Falköping
Serneke has signed a contracting agreement with Intea Fastigheter AB (publ) to build a new train dep...;
Serneke to construct new court building in Vänersborg
Serneke and Hemsö Fastigheter AB have signed a turnkey contract regarding new premises for the Väner...;
Top apartment in Karlatornet sold at record price
The second of the two top-level apartments in the Karlatornet tower has now been sold. For the purch...;
- 10/7/2022 Regarding recruitment scams in the USA
Serneke has signed a contract for the second phase of the new treatment plant project in Kalmar
Serneke and Kalmar Vatten have, based on a previously entered collaboration agreement, taken the nex...;
Serneke sells rental housing projects in Örebro
Serneke is selling the Söderläge housing project in the Tamarinden district of Örebro to CapMan. The...;
Year-end Report January-December 2022
CONTINUED SLOWDOWN IN THE MARKET
Conversion of shares in Serneke Group
According to Serneke's articles of association, owners of series A shares have the right to request ...
Conversion of all series A shares to series B shares
Serneke Group AB has received a request from the series A shareholders to convert all shares of seri...