Interim report January-September 2020
A QUARTER THAT KICKED OFF A NEW BUSINESS PLAN
July - September 2020
Order bookings amounted to SEK 961 million (1,792)
- Income amounted to SEK 1,498 million (1,376)
- The operating loss amounted to SEK 79 million (5), of which non-recurring items amounted to a negative SEK 65 million
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to an outflow of SEK 167 million (164)
- Cash flow for the period amounted to SEK 7 million (0)
- The loss for the period amounted to SEK 66 million (27)
- New long-term financial targets have been adopted in the new business plan extending until 2025
January - September 2020
Order bookings amounted to SEK 5,787 million (5,632) and the order backlog was SEK 10,623 million (7,662)
- Income amounted to SEK 4,705 million (4,472)
- The operating loss amounted to SEK 367 million (13), of which non-recurring items amounted to a negative SEK 335 million
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to an outflow of SEK 556 million (728)
- At the end of the period, available cash and cash equivalents totaled SEK 305 million (692)
- The loss for the period amounted to SEK 286 million (19)
Ola Serneke, CEO Serneke Group, comments:
"With a clear focus on stability and increased profitability, our new business plan highlights how the company will work strategically and purposefully to achieve this over the next few years. The non-recurring effects on earnings from the measures were clearly reflected in the first two quarters of the year but have also spilled over into our third quarter earnings. The operating loss of SEK 79 million is partly an effect of our ongoing restructuring program and a generally more conservative assessment of projects and contracting in progress."
"Business Area Invest has the stated objective of increasing the number of transactions, and, during the period, priority efforts have been in progress to package mature parts of the portfolio for sale through a structured process. We have now made considerable progress and see favorable opportunities to soon implement a structural transaction that will release restricted capital, secure attractive contracting agreements for Serneke Sweden in the long term, and substantially strengthen the company's liquidity."
Presentation of the Interim Report for January-September 2020
On November 5, 2020 at 9:00 a.m. (CET), Serneke Group will comment on this Interim Report in a conference call with an online presentation for investors, analysts and the media. The presentation will be in Swedish and can be followed live via webcast at https://tv.streamfabriken.com/serneke-q3-2020 Presentation materials for the presentation will be available on the website one hour before the webcast begins.
To participate, please dial: +46 8 566 426 93
Serneke to construct tenant-owned apartments on Lidingö for Patriam
Serneke has signed a turnkey contract with Patriam to construct 48 tenant-owned apartments on the is...;
Serneke and E.ON sign agreement on sustainable energy solutions in Helsingborg
Serneke and E.ON have signed an agreement regarding the supply of energy for the VéloCity project be...;
Serneke to remodel public baths in the Municipality of Mark
Serneke has signed a turnkey contract with the Municipality of Mark regarding the extension of the K...;
Serneke to construct two schools in Karlstad
Serneke has signed two contracting agreements with the Municipality of Karlstad regarding the constr...;
Serneke to construct outdoor spaces at Oceanpiren
Serneke remains involved in Helsingborg’s emerging Oceanhamnen district. A contracting agreement has...;
Serneke to construct new fire station in Uddevalla
Serneke and the Municipality of Uddevalla have signed a contracting agreement for the construction o...;
Interim report January-June 2021
STABILIZATION AND TRANSACTION GENERATE PROFIT
Serneke and Balder to develop additional properties in Karlastaden
Serneke and Fastighets AB Balder are forming a joint venture development company to continue their c...
Serneke Group repays SEK 200 million of outstanding bond loans
Serneke Group AB will repay SEK 200 million on 1 June 2021 on its bond loan with ISIN SE0011256338. ...