Interim report January-September 2020
A QUARTER THAT KICKED OFF A NEW BUSINESS PLAN
July - September 2020
Order bookings amounted to SEK 961 million (1,792)
- Income amounted to SEK 1,498 million (1,376)
- The operating loss amounted to SEK 79 million (5), of which non-recurring items amounted to a negative SEK 65 million
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to an outflow of SEK 167 million (164)
- Cash flow for the period amounted to SEK 7 million (0)
- The loss for the period amounted to SEK 66 million (27)
- New long-term financial targets have been adopted in the new business plan extending until 2025
January - September 2020
Order bookings amounted to SEK 5,787 million (5,632) and the order backlog was SEK 10,623 million (7,662)
- Income amounted to SEK 4,705 million (4,472)
- The operating loss amounted to SEK 367 million (13), of which non-recurring items amounted to a negative SEK 335 million
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to an outflow of SEK 556 million (728)
- At the end of the period, available cash and cash equivalents totaled SEK 305 million (692)
- The loss for the period amounted to SEK 286 million (19)
Ola Serneke, CEO Serneke Group, comments:
"With a clear focus on stability and increased profitability, our new business plan highlights how the company will work strategically and purposefully to achieve this over the next few years. The non-recurring effects on earnings from the measures were clearly reflected in the first two quarters of the year but have also spilled over into our third quarter earnings. The operating loss of SEK 79 million is partly an effect of our ongoing restructuring program and a generally more conservative assessment of projects and contracting in progress."
"Business Area Invest has the stated objective of increasing the number of transactions, and, during the period, priority efforts have been in progress to package mature parts of the portfolio for sale through a structured process. We have now made considerable progress and see favorable opportunities to soon implement a structural transaction that will release restricted capital, secure attractive contracting agreements for Serneke Sweden in the long term, and substantially strengthen the company's liquidity."
Presentation of the Interim Report for January-September 2020
On November 5, 2020 at 9:00 a.m. (CET), Serneke Group will comment on this Interim Report in a conference call with an online presentation for investors, analysts and the media. The presentation will be in Swedish and can be followed live via webcast at https://tv.streamfabriken.com/serneke-q3-2020 Presentation materials for the presentation will be available on the website one hour before the webcast begins.
To participate, please dial: +46 8 566 426 93
Serneke reinforces the Karlatornet organization
With Balder having become the new co-owner of the Karlatornet tower in mid-December last year, the c...;
Serneke to renovate Botanhuset in Stockholm
Serneke has been commissioned to renovate the 100-year-old Botanhuset at the Swedish Museum of Natur...;
Clarification regarding Karlatornet and the sale of building rights to Balder
As a consequence of Thursday’s press release regarding transactions with Balder and the questions re...;
SernekeSerneke commences work to redevelop the University Hospital campus in Örebro startar utbyggnaden av Campus vid Universitetssjukhuset i Örebro
Serneke has signed a turnkey contract with Örebro University and Region Örebro County for the redeve...;
Serneke to develop tenant-owned apartments in Sege Park
Developing 44 tenant-owned apartments under its own auspices, Serneke is the first of 12 players to ...;
Serneke to develop women’s correctional institution outside Gothenburg
Serneke has signed a collaboration agreement with Specialfastigheter to develop the Sagsjön women’s ...;
Year-end Report January-December 2020
SECURED FINANCING OF KARLATORNET
Ola Serneke will be stepping down as the President and CEO of Serneke Group
Following discussions with the Board of Directors of Serneke Group, Ola Serneke has decided to step ...
Change in the total number of shares and votes in Serneke
As of 29 January 2021, the total number of shares in Serneke Group AB (publ) ("Serneke") amounts to ...